Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

All About Me-by Ben

                                         All About Me
Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write a recount using capital letters, full stops and in correct paragraph form.

Hi! MY name is Benjamin. My birthday is on April. I was born in New Zealand but I grew up in Australia then I came back to New Zealand. I like chocolate,  movies,  money, food, lollies, Goose bump books, and drinks.I dislike many vegetables. I have 1 brother, 1 sister and 2 grandparents.

My favorite subjects at school are Math, R.E, P.E, Story writing and Topic. My favorite songs are God's plan and Christmas songs.  I like to play rugby and soccer. I like lots of t.v shows .

I have lots of friends at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment