Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

My Autobiography-By Ben

Learning Intention-W.A.L.T-write our autobiography.
Success Criteria-I know I am Successful when I can write a autobiography in paragraph form.

                                     BENJAMIN!!!


I am Ben.I am 8 years old.April 2010 is my birthday.My beautiful mum Maria and my handsome dad Asipeli are my parents.My pretty, annoying, caring and loud sister is Meleana. I have no brothers yet.I have 7 pretty aunties.I have 7 handsome and strong uncles. My wonderful grandparents are Malologa, Austini, Fifita and Lavania. My favoritbooks are Goosebumps,                            Captain underpants, Avengers,Pokemon and spider-man.


The sports I like are Soccer, Rugby and Basketball
.I like these songs 7 years old, Senorita, Radioactive, thunder, Believer, Faded, The Spectre, Darkside and .My  favorite subjects to learn are Math, R.E and spelling.My favorite T.V programmes are Bunk'd, The Thunder-mans, Gravity falls and Ultimate spider-man.
My favorite food are noodles ,fruit salad, sour patches, spaghetti and chocolate.My best friends are Ofa, Augustine, Paul, Peter, Matthew, Amiel, Eli, Tyrah, Giselle, Yesha, Ellma, Asinate and April.


No comments:

Post a Comment