Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Mission day - by Ben

                      MISSION DAY
Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know i am successful when I can write a recount using capital letters, full stops and in correct paragraph form.

Have you ever celebrated mission day before?

On Mission day I went to church and sang lovely songs.Then I went to back to school and ate my morning tea while playing with my friends outside.After morning tea the games started and everyone wanted to get their face painted.We also get to wear any clothes to Mission day called mufti.

First I went to room 1 to get a wrapped bottle for 1.00 it was a Fanta bottle.Then I went to room 7 to shoot the shooting targets I got 1,020 points. Then I got 2 ice-blocks for me and my friend Sione. After  my class I went to room 1 to watch Despicable Me 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment